Uniting Mind and Body: Cognition, Embodiment and Liturgy
2019 Central Regional Conference
September 12–14, 2019
Registration Is Open
Undergraduate rates will be available shortly. Register today!
The conference will explore:
- The ways in which philosophy and liturgy relate to one another, both in regard to liturgy in general or particular aspects of liturgies.
- The philosophy of mind, psychology, cognitive science or embodied cognition.
- Historical or contemporary discussions of the relation of mind and body and related issues.
- Issues concerning embodiment and ways in which we experience embodiment, including, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual identity, religious identity, religious experiences (positive and negative) and so on.
- The relation of any of these topics to religion(s), the philosophy of religion or the Christian tradition.
We welcome the participation of both Christians and non-Christians as presenters, commentators and participants.
Society of Christian Philosophers
The Society of Christian Philosophers promotes fellowship among Christian philosophers and stimulates study and discussion of issues which arise from their Christian and philosophical commitments.
Lubbers Hall126 East 10th StreetRoom 226Holland, MI 49423