Each occupational therapy (OT) school has different admissions requirements, but most require the GRE entrance exam. Most OT schools accept OTACAS/OTCAS as the primary application service.
The courses listed below are currently offered at Hope and are required for most OT schools. Check with the individual school or the health professions advisor for more information.
- Introduction to Psychology: Psy 100
- Developmental Psychology: Psy 230
- Behavior Disorders: Psy 370
- Health Psychology: Psy 420
Additional Required Courses
- Expository Writing: Engl 113
- 1 upper-level Engl course
- Introductory Statistics: Math 210
- Introduction to Neuroscience: NSCI 211
- Sociology and Social Problems: Soc 101
Additional Recommended Courses
(REQUIRED FOR SOME OT SCHOOLS)
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 1Holland, MI 49423