Our classes offer hands-on experience both in the classroom and in production.
Take advantage of the wide range of classes and faculty expertise to prepare you for work in any aspect of theatre.
View full course information in the catalogHere are a few tips to help ensure you get the most out of your theatre education at Hope:
- Meet with a faculty member in your first year to begin working on a four-year plan, even if you haven’t declared yet.
- Take THEA 105: Introduction to Theatre Practice and THEA 161: Acting I in your first year if you intend to major or minor. THEA 105 class gives an overview of the theatre major and will help orient you to the department.
- Take THEA 210/211: Theatre Crafts I & II in your first year if you’re interested in technical theatre or design.
- Take THEA 243:Play Analysis in the spring semester of your first year if you’re planning to major or minor.
- Get credit for your involvement with a production.
- Apply for your THEA 490:Independent Studies in Theatre the semester before the proposed performance date.
Who teaches Theatre?
Explore our faculty profiles to see the wide-range of faculty expertise.
For ticket information call 616.395.7890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 2Holland, MI 49423