Each student is unique and our services are characterized by our appreciation of their individual differences. As such, we provide a range of services, including peer tutoring and group study sessions, one-on-one academic coaching, disability support, Peer Partnership Learning and study strategies assistance.
Our mission is to equip students with the necessary tools to become self-determined, motivated and independent learners. We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you in support of your students’ academic success. Please contact us:
- For information on the services and programs we offer students, and ideas on how to refer them to us.
- To arrange for presentations or workshops for your class, student group, or staff on academic success topics, resources or services.
- Regarding activities and techniques to help your students develop their own academic success strategies through in-class activities or in one-on-one appointments with us.
- For an individual consultation regarding students in academic difficulty.
- For information to support students with disabilities.