We know you’re busy and don’t have time to waste, so we’ve selected a few of the very best websites on topics of interest to you so that you can find the help you need – quickly!
- Keys to Academic Success in College Checklist
- Nine Tips for Staying Motivated in College.
- Seven Steps to Becoming a Better Note Taker.
- Reading for Speed and Comprehension —Tips and Tricks.
- Preparing For, Taking and Learning From Returned Exams.
- Help for Non-Native Speakers of English.
Fillable Schedules and Planners
- Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–9 p.m. (with Chapel)
- Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–9 p.m. (without Chapel)
- Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Saturday–Friday, 6 a.m.–1 a.m.
- Sunday–Saturday, 6 a.m.–1 a.m.
- Semester Planning
Study Tips Videos
Tired of watching Netflix? Check out one of the 4–9 minute, award-winning videos, “How to Study Long and Hard and Still Fail… or How to Get the Most Out of Studying.”