All motor vehicles parked at Hope College are required to be properly registered and display a valid parking permit.
Students — 2023–2024 Vehicle Registration
Faculty/Staff — 2022–2024 Vehicle Registration
All short-term permits can be obtained in person at our office at any time.
Parking Citation Appeals
Parking citations are issued for infractions of established college parking regulations. Appeals must be submitted within 30 calendar days of the violation date or they will not be considered. All appeals are completed online. The Appeals Committee will reply within 2–3 business weeks.
Visitors who are unable to fill out the appeal form may email email@example.com with their appeal. All Hope College students, faculty and staff members must use the appeal form.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I will not be on campus Spring semester?
- Hope College parking permits are sold on a year long basis. Students leaving campus for the spring semester can return their permit to the Campus Safety office prior to January 19 to receive credit on the student’s account in the amount of half of the original cost. No refunds will be issued after January 19.
- If I live off campus, may I park in a Visitor Lot?
- No, current students, including commuting students, students currently enrolled in classes and students who will be returning the next semester, as well as faculty/staff, may not park in visitor parking lots.
- Can I park in a Snow Removal area if there isn't snow?
- No, parking in snow removal areas is not permitted between November 1 and March 31. It is imperative that the grounds department has areas where snow can be pushed in case snow accumulates due to the unpredictable nature of weather.
- Bike Permits: If I registered online, am I all set?
- No, your bike permit must still be picked up at the Campus Safety office even if you registered online. Your registration is not complete if you have not picked up a bike permit and affixed the sticker to your bike.
Campus Safety178 East 11th StreetHolland, MI 49423