We’re committed to making a Hope education accessible.
Our services are individualized to ensure reasonable accommodations for students with documented disabilities, to promote and support students in self-advocacy, and to educate faculty, staff and students about disabilities.
Students at Hope who have an impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities may seek assistance from our office.
- Register with Disability and Accessibility Resources by filling out a Request for Accommodations form.
- Meet with Disability and Accessibility Resources staff to discuss your individual needs.
- Gather documentation that reflects your current abilities and limitations.
Come see us
We are co-located with the Academic Success Center in Van Zoeren 261. Office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Test proctoring occurs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the semester. You can make appointments by calling 616.395.7925 to talk with a real live person or by scheduling directly into Jeanne's calendar or Carrie's calendar.
A personalized holistic approach
You know yourself and your support needs best. Because there may be times we aren't your best option, we work closely with multiple offices across campus.
- Academic Success Center.
- Campus Safety.
- Health Center.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS).
- Residential Life and Housing.
Recent blog posts
Review & Reflect Regularly- What’s working? What’s not? Make a plan to adjust. Don...Read More
The Academic Success Center (ASC) will begin assigning tutors starting Wednesday January 16, 2019. I...Read More
1. Divide up your time. • Spend Time Studying for the Exams that Carry the Most Weight. • Focus...Read More
5-STEP FINAL EXAM WEEK PREPARATION – Part I Ask Questions! Don’t be afraid to speak up in class....Read More
Persevere. College can present challenges but facing them will prepare you for challenges in your fu...Read More
Wondering how disability services in college differs from high school?
Read about the most significant differences, including how to access disability supports in college.
WHAT IF I DON'T AGREE WITH A DECISION THAT HAS BEEN MADE?
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceRoom 261Holland, MI 49423