/ Financial Aid

Veterans Affairs

Thank you for your honorable service and dedication to our country!

If you are eligible for Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits, submit your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the Office of Financial Aid before your first semester at Hope. You can submit your COE by email, mail, or by dropping it off in person.

It is your responsibility to apply for your benefits through www.vets.gov. If you do not have access to apply online, you can call 1.888.442.4551 to ask for help and ask that an application be mailed to you. If you need help with requesting your COE, you can refer to the VA’s Veteran Benefits Administration website, which also lists different online applications for specific benefits and requests.

Once you have been registered for courses and we have your COE on file, your educational information will be sent electronically to the VA.  For an estimate of the funds the VA will disperse for you, contact the VA directly

Hope does not currently participate in Tuition Assistance.

Program resources for VA benefits