Instructions and Services
If this is your first time ordering a print job, please review our guided instructions for registering.
- SINGLE- AND DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING
- Stock comes in various weights and colors
- Standard sizes available: 8½" x 11", 8½" x 14", 11" x 17"
- Black and color inks available
- Available in matte (recommended for lamination) up to 24"
- Available in photo gloss in widths up to 42"
- Posters should be ordered for sizes exceeding 11" x 17"
- Design posters to the finished printed size in PowerPoint or a design program to avoid pixelation
- CUTTING AND FOLDING
- Copies can be cut as small as 2" x 3"
- Folding can be provided for single sheets of regular-weight paper in the following styles:
- Cutting and folding services are provided free of charge
- Copies and posters can be laminated in sizes up to 24" wide.
- BINDING SERVICES
- Single/double stapling
- Booklet saddle stitching
- Black tape binding
- Black plastic comb binding
Place orders one week in advance for specialty color tape and plastic comb bindings.
- Available in black and color ink.
- Flat materials can be converted into an electronic format (jpeg, pdf, etc.) in sizes up to 11" x 17". Please drop off materials at Campus Print and Mail along with the format request and contact email. Books can be converted to electronic format on the book scanner at Van Wylen Library.
- LEAD TIME
- Photocopy/printing: 8 business hours
- Booklets: 1–2 business days*
- Bound books: 1–2 business days*
- Personal orders: 1–2 business days
Lead times may be extended during peak times, which include the week before the beginning of each term, the first two weeks of each term and the last two weeks of each term. College-related orders take precedence over personal orders. We request personal orders be submitted during off-peak times.
*Lead time may be longer for very large orders.
- ACCEPTED FILE FORMATS
- We prefer “ready-for-print” PDF files, as we are unable to format or edit your project.
- Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents are also accepted and will automatically be converted into a PDF file when submitted through the ordering system. Be sure to review formatting when the file is converted to PDF format.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.*
Saturdays in the school year: 9:30 a.m.–noon (pick-up only)
*Mail processing ends at 4 p.m.
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 1Holland, MI 49423