|Monday–Friday||8 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday during the school year||9 a.m.–noon|
|Hours subject to change for holidays and campus shut-down|
- Student Mail and Packages
- An email will be sent the day you receive any type of mail. You may stop by Print and Mail Services during business hours with your Hope ID to claim mail and packages.
- DEPARTMENTAL MAIL DELIVERY
- This delivery service is for departments located outside of the DeWitt Center. Delivery times are 10:30 a.m.–noon, Monday–Friday. We will also pick up interoffice and outgoing mail and packages, which are brought back to Campus Print and Mail Services for processing.
- IMPORTANT PACKAGE NEEDED, BUT WE’RE CLOSED
- Only in the event of an absolute necessity such as medication are you able to obtain packages from Mail Services after hours. We’re sorry if that means you won’t be able to pick up your package until after 8 a.m. on Monday. In the event of an emergency you may contact Campus Safety, who will leave a message informing us of this emergency pick up and send us a photo of the package to verify what you picked up.
- Current Students: First class mail will be forwarded to the permanent address on file during the summer.
- Graduates/Former Students: We will forward first-class mail to the permanent address on file for 90 days. After this period, first-class mail will be returned to sender.
- If you need to change your permanent address, please contact the director of Campus Print and Mail Services, Kristi Rosendahl, with your current information.
- SENDING MAIL TO HOPE STUDENTS
Address mail and packages to:
Mail File Number (found on studen't personal Hope Plus account)
141 E 12th Street (not the residential hall, cottage or apartment address)
Holland, MI 49423
All cottage and apartment mail should use the above address. USPS and other carriers are instructed not to leave items on porches due to loss (during breaks) and potential theft.
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 1Holland, MI 49423