Policies and Resources
The Registrar’s Office is responsible for maintaining your academic record. Find information about Hope academic regulations from the menu on the left and the Hope College Catalog.
Below are frequently used forms to request academic record information, adjustments to degree program, changes to personal information or other helpful resources.
- FOR STUDENTS
PDF forms that require faculty permission: fill out form electronically, save as PDF, then email directly to faculty. Faculty will forward form to firstname.lastname@example.org with their email approval.
PDF forms that do not require faculty permission: fill out form electronically, save as PDF, then email to email@example.com.
- Course schedule planner (for registration planning)
- Enrollment verification
- Degree verification
- General education substitution or waiver
- Major declaration
- Minor declaration
- Major or minor substitution or waiver
- Michigan Undergraduate Guest Application
- Non-return/withdraw form
- Off-campus study course approval
- Pass/fail request form
- Permanent address change
- Replacement diploma
- Schedule change request form (course drops, adds or withdrawals)
- Transcript request - official paper
- Transcript request - official electronic (online form via Credentials; $3 fee)
- Transfer credit request
- FOR FACULTY AND STAFF
- Academic Data Request
- Course Override Request
- Curriculum Committee Course Proposal: PDF | Word
- Curriculum Committee Zero-Credit Course Proposal: PDF | Word
- Faculty Schedule Change Request (make changes to courses on the class schedule)
- Global Learning Flag Application
- Grade Change Request
- Report a concern for a student