Policies and Resources
The Registrar’s Office is responsible for maintaining your academic record. Find information about Hope academic regulations from the menu on the left and the Hope College Catalog.
Below are frequently used forms to request academic record information, adjustments to degree program, changes to personal information or other helpful resources.
- FOR STUDENTS
PDF forms that require faculty permission: fill out form electronically, save as PDF, then email directly to faculty. Faculty will forward form to firstname.lastname@example.org with their email approval.
PDF forms that do not require faculty permission: fill out form electronically, save as PDF, then email to email@example.com.
- Course schedule planner (for registration planning)
- Enrollment verification
- Degree verification
- General education substitution or waiver
- Major declaration
- Minor declaration
- Major or minor substitution or waiver
- Michigan Undergraduate Guest Application
- Non-return/withdraw form
- Off-campus study course approval
- Pass/fail request form
- Permanent address change
- Plus.hope.edu password reset request (former students only — current students reset using "Need to reset your password?" link on plus.hope.edu login page)
- Replacement diploma
- Schedule change request form (course drops, adds or withdrawals)
- Transcript request - official paper
- Transcript request - official electronic (online form via Parchment; $3 fee)
- Transfer credit request
- FOR FACULTY AND STAFF