Hope Student Opportunities
Love working with younger students? Excited to share your love of Hope? Apply to work with ExploreHope Summer Science Camps!
Summer full-time camp staff positions provide eight weeks of full-time, on-campus employment within the K–12 camps. Staff are responsible for camp instruction, curriculum development and material preparation. All majors welcome!
Positions run May 29, 2018–July 27, 2018.
- Apply for a summer position for an exciting, fast-paced experiential learning opportunity
- Apply for a spring TA position for technical equipment maintenance and curriculuum development opportunities
As Hope trains our students to be active, contributing members of their communities, experiential learning opportunities will play a central role in shaping the type of citizen they will become. ExploreHope experiential learning opportunities push students to grow in the areas of:
- Professional skills
- Interpersonal communication
- Program management and delivery
- Interactions with a diverse set of people
- Personal responsibility
- Professional society meeting presentations
Volunteer opportunities run from a few hours to a full day working with students on and off campus. Activities are planned for you and all materials provided — come make our outreach events a success!
Paid positions are available to assist with program development during the academic year.
Click the link above to apply!