Entrepreneurship Career Panels
Career panels help students understand the wide range of roles entrepreneurs pursue.
Each semester, a variety of alumni and professionals come to campus and share their entrepreneurship story. Students consider innovation through a variety of perspectives, helping them consider their own calling and career interests.
Career panels are uniquely designed to help you:
- Discover the full breadth of the entrepreneurial ecosystem (including but not limited to startups)
- Gather insight as you consider your own calling and role within entrepreneurship
- Network with entrepreneurial professionals in a small, personalized setting
- Consider the joys and challenges of entrepreneurship from those who understand it best
- See themes of marketing, finance, operations (and more) through the lens of startups and innovation
Entrepreneurial firms that have engaged with our students:
- Comfort Research (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Gazelle Sports (Holland, Michigan)
- Open Systems Technologies (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Starbucks (Seattle, Washington)
NEXT AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY
Entrepreneurship Career Panel
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Various professionals will discuss their journey and career as an entrepreneur. Advanced registration required.
Interested in Entrepreneurship Career Panels?
Contact Austin Asamoa-Tutu, HEI Program Director, for additional information.
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceHolland, MI 49423