Entrepreneurship Career Panels
Career panels help students understand the wide range of roles entrepreneurs pursue.
Each semester, a variety of alumni and professionals come to campus and share their entrepreneurship story. Students consider innovation through a variety of perspectives, helping them consider their own calling and career interests.
Career panels are uniquely designed to help you:
- Discover the full breadth of the entrepreneurial ecosystem (including but not limited to startups)
- Gather insight as you consider your own calling and role within entrepreneurship
- Network with entrepreneurial professionals in a small, personalized setting
- Consider the joys and challenges of entrepreneurship from those who understand it best
- See themes of marketing, finance, operations (and more) through the lens of startups and innovation
Entrepreneurial firms that have engaged with our students:
- Comfort Research (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Gazelle Sports (Holland, Michigan)
- Open Systems Technologies (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Starbucks (Seattle, Washington)
NEXT AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY
Entrepreneurship Career Panel
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
11 a.m.–12 p.m.
Various professionals will discuss their journey and career as an entrepreneur. Advanced regiatration required.