Company Visits and Trips
As part of the HEI, we regularly travel to a variety of firms so that you can get a first-hand look at entrepreneurship in action. As a result, you will better understand how entrepreneurial concepts are applied in real-world settings — and also gain perspective for discerning the kind of role, firm or industry you may be called to innovate.
These on-site experiences are uniquely designed to help you:
- Discover the full breadth of the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Gather insight as you consider your own calling and role within entrepreneurship
- See an organization’s culture and values at work
- Personally engage with entrepreneurial alumni, professionals, mentors and peers
- Step out into new environments with the support of a small, faculty-led community
See entrepreneurship at work in a variety of settings:
- Start-up organizations
- Corporate innovation
- Family business
- Small business
Entrepreneurial firms our students have visited:
- Comfort Research (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Google (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Jellyvision (Chicago, Illinois)
- MOBI (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Lakeshore Advantage (Holland, Michigan)
Interested in VISITING ENTREPRENEURIAL FIRMS?
Contact HEI Program Director, Austin Asamoa-Tutu, for information regarding our next planned visit.
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceHolland, MI 49423