Innovation Case Competition
Put your strategy and problem-solving skills to work in an applied setting.
Work alongside other entrepreneurial students to examine a real-world case and consider themes of product design, strategy and business modeling — all while building your resume with a consequential experience.
The Innovation Case Competition provides entrepreneurial students the opportunity to:
- Analyze a real-world problem and develop relevant innovation strategies
- Discover how firms and industries (not just startups) apply innovation concepts everyday
- Receive valuable feedback from faculty judges and community mentors
- Develop business-modeling and social impact strategies
- Access cash prizes based on merit
Interested in Innovation Case Competition?
Hope College will be hosting an innovation case competition on campus. Contact HEI program director, Austin Asamoa-Tutu, if you’d like to get registered for a team.
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceHolland, MI 49423