Innovation Case Competition
Put your strategy and problem-solving skills to work in an applied setting.
Work alongside other entrepreneurial students to examine a real-world case and consider themes of product design, strategy and business modeling — all while building your resume with a consequential experience.
The Innovation Case Competition provides entrepreneurial students the opportunity to:
- Analyze a real-world problem and develop relevant innovation strategies
- Discover how firms and industries (not just startups) apply innovation concepts everyday
- Receive valuable feedback from faculty judges and community mentors
- Develop business-modeling and social impact strategies
- Access cash prizes based on merit
Next available opportunity
Tuesday, March 23–Saturday, March 27, 2021
- Apply by Saturday, March 13
- Info session: Monday, March 15, at 7 p.m.
- Final team assignments: Friday, March 19
- Case released: Tuesday, March 23
- Final presentations: Saturday, March 27
Interested in Innovation Case Competition?
Hope College will be hosting an innovation case competition on campus. Contact HEI program director, Austin Asamoa-Tutu, if you’d like to get registered for a team.
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceHolland, MI 49423