We impact lives by preparing students for careers in human performance and allied health through experiences that foster character, leadership and service.
Whether you aspire to be a physician, personal trainer, chiropractor, physical therapist, physicians assistant or other health-related professional, Hope’s exercise science program has many distinguishing features that will prepare you for the future:
- Outstanding faculty with diverse academic backgrounds
- Student-faculty collaborative research
- State of the art equipment and facilities located right on campus (human performance lab, cadaver lab and childhood obesity clinic)
- Excellent opportunities for post-graduate employment and graduate studies
- Internships and hands-on experience in hospitals, corporate wellness settings, pharmaceutical companies, fitness facilities and other settings
- Pre-professional peer groups
- Capstone research project
- Broad range of courses focused on the human body
- COURSE SEQUENCES
- INTERNSHIP INFORMATION
Interested in Exercise Science?
Contact program director, Dr. Maureen Dunn, for more information.
DeVos Fieldhouse222 Fairbanks AvenueHolland, MI 49423