We are a student-led organization open to anyone, from freshman to senior, who has an interest in law or pursuing a legal career.
The Pre-Law Society provides opportunities to interact with practicing lawyers and other legal experts. The society hosts seminars on a variety of topics relating to the LSAT, applying to law school and much more. And it’s an excellent way to get to know and develop camaraderie with other pre-law students on campus.
Our regular events include the following:
- The Hope Pre-law Forum, where admissions representatives of regional law schools come to campus to interact with interested students
- Movie nights showing films with a legal or law school theme
- Discussion panels with area attorneys over dinner
- Panel discussions with Hope seniors who have just completed taking the LSAT and the law school application process
- Group advising sessions with Hope pre-law advisors
- Tours of local law firms
- Hosting law-related speakers on campus, including Michigan State Supreme Court Justice Robert Young, federal district court judge Robert Bell and past president of the Michigan Bar Association Bruce Neckers
- Panel discussions on alternative legal careers
Lubbers Hall126 East 10th StreetRoom 226Holland, MI 49423
|1||The Pre-Law Society hosts monthly events.|
|2||It's a great way to get an early involvement in law and the legal profession.|
|3||Get involved today!|