Dine At Hope Welcome Team
Become a Member Today!
The Dining Welcome Team helps streamline traffic flow and assist in providing a positive experience at dining venues during peak times. Learn more below!
- Your Duties
Dining Welcome Team members will float in the entryways, serveries and seating areas of our dining venues (Phelps, Cook and possibly Kletz Market) to answer questions, direct students to the shortest lines and available seats, offer tips for an enhanced dining experience, listen to suggestions, ideas or concerns, and provide feedback to our larger dining team regarding the operation and experiences of our venues.
- Requested Commitment
- We are asking Dining Welcome Team members to consider helping in two to four 30-minute shifts during the first two weeks of a semester.
- Training & Practice
We are asking team members to attend a 30-minute training session and two to four practice sessions before the first week of the semester.
- An attractive, attention-grabbing apron to be easily seen by students and other diners
- A free meal at the dining venue for each shift taken
- Exclusive back-of-house tours of the college dining operation and collegial relationships with all dining staff
- A notarized and embossed Limited Edition Certificate of Appreciation (if we can talk a notary into doing this)
- Member Interest Form
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Dining Welcome Team member! As a part of this team, you'll help streamline traffic flow and assist in providing a positive experience at dining venues during peak times.
Please fill out the following form to help us find the best place for you on the team!
Phelps Hall150 East 10th StreetHolland, MI 49423