If you plan to attend Hope in the summer and need financial assistance, you may be eligible for aid.
Review your options below for grants, scholarships and loans. Contact our office with questions reguarding your eligibility.
Your grant and/or loan may be adjusted if you decrease your enrollment after the aid has been awarded. Summer awards are subject to making satisfactory academic progress after spring semester.
- Federal Pell Grant — Eligible students will be awarded automatically .
- Federal TEACH Grant — Eligibile students will be awarded automatically.
Some scholarships are available for the study abroad summer programs.
Contact either the Center for Global Engagement or the program coordinator for further information.
- Federal Direct Loans — Students enrolling for six or more credits who have not used their full grade level loans during the fall and spring semesters.
- Federal Direct PLUS Loans — For parents of students enrolling for 6 or more credits, have your parent submit the PLUS Loan application.
- Private Educational Loans — Complete the private loan application with the lender.
Anderson-Werkman Center100 East 8th StreetSuite 230Holland, MI 49423