All students are required to have major medical insurance. You will be asked to verify proof of your insurance coverage each school year. Students may consider purchasing insurance through the college.
Using Student Insurance through UHCSR
- Come to the Hope College Health Clinic for your non-emergency medical needs first
- When seeking medical care elsewhere:
- Present your Student Insurance Plan card when registering for your care (get a copy of your card)
- If the medical facility does not accept this insurance, you may be asked to prepay for your services
- Refer to firststudent.com for information on coverage details and network providers