Thirty-one students make up the executive planning committee for Dance Marathon known as Dream Team.
Dream Team is responsible for planning all aspects of Dance Marathon and its events throughout the year, while also fundraising and increasing awareness at Hope. These are the people who make it all happen.
A year-long commitment, Dream Team is not for the faint of heart! Dream Team members spend the year organizing fundraisers, recruiting dancers and moralers, coordinating events with the Miracle Families and, of course, attending to every last detail of the marathon itself.
Preferred candidates for Dream Team have prior experience with the event, either serving on one of the planning committees or participating as a dancer or moraler.
Applications for Dream Team are made available annually following the marathon in March. If you’re interested or have questions, please email email@example.com.
Meet Dream Team 2019–2020
- Advisor: Katie DeKoster
- Community Relations Director: Anna Brady
- Logistics Director: Sydney Tressler
- Finance Director: Ben Boudreau
- Marketing Director: Cassidy Merten
- Campus Relations Chairs: Bailey Ellens, Sarah Dible, Aubrey Wilson
- Family Relations Chairs: Abbie Lockie, Liv Stephan, Noah Helmus
- Morale Squad Chairs: Madeline Puckett, Timbree Pederson
- Hospital Relations Chairs: Caitlin Kennedy, Samantha Tracy
- Finance Chair: Katie Newcomer
- Fundraising Chair: Amy Dykstra
- Publicity Chairs: Riley Roberts, Mikaelah Snoap
- Special Promotions Chairs: Erin Markley, Kacie O'Connor
- Catering Chairs: Kianna Novak, Anna Hubbert
- Entertainment Chairs: Paige Nielsen, Nick Lillrose
- Decorations and Event Management Chairs: Holle Wade, Maria Linehan, Nicole Radgens
- Event and Alumni Engagement: Emily Anderson, Pano Stavropoulos
- Mini Marathon Chairs: Isabel Snoap, Kylie Kalleward, Lukas Bruxvoort
- Merchandise: Kjersten Johnson, Elizabeth Melby