Thirty students make up the executive planning committee for Dance Marathon known as Dream Team.
Dream Team is responsible for planning all aspects of Dance Marathon and its events throughout the year, while also fundraising and increasing awareness at Hope. These are the people who make it all happen.
A year-long commitment, Dream Team is not for the faint of heart! Dream Team members spend the year organizing fundraisers, recruiting dancers and moralers, coordinating events with the Miracle Families and, of course, attending to every last detail of the marathon itself.
Preferred candidates for Dream Team have prior experience with the event, either serving on one of the planning committees or participating as a dancer or moraler.
Applications for Dream Team are made available annually following the marathon in March. If you’re interested or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Dream Team 2017-2018
- Advisor: Katie Butterfield
- Community Relations Director: Caitie Kieser
- Logistics Director: Anthony Nguyen
- Finance Director: Connor Gentry
- Marketing Director: Erin Murphy
- Campus Relations Chairs: Rachel VanZytveld and Lily Stoffer
- Family Relations Chairs: Riley Schmitz, Julia Mills and Addison Duda
- Morale Squad Chairs: Cassidy Merten and Mackenzie Mitchell
- Hospital Relations Chairs: Abby Gurka and Matt Schuiling
- Finance Chair: Maddie Boerema
- Fundraising Chair: Taylor LaBarge
- Publicity Chairs: Faith Bischoff and Hailey Mulder
- Special Promotions Chairs: Adam Rolain and Alexis Cutler
- Catering Chairs: Monica Ruser and Courtney Stahl
- Entertainment Chairs: Morgan Dalman and Sydney Tressler
- Decorations and Event Management Chairs: Heidi Schaetzl, Libby Rieman, and Demi Vigren
- Event and Alumni Engagement: Patrick Patton, Sarah Vroon and Emily Veldman
- Mini Marathon Chairs: Tyler Trisch, Kelly Arnold and Brooke Draggoo