Thirty-one students make up the executive planning committee for Dance Marathon known as Dream Team.
Dream Team is responsible for planning all aspects of Dance Marathon and its events throughout the year, while also fundraising and increasing awareness at Hope. These are the people who make it all happen.
A year-long commitment, Dream Team is not for the faint of heart! Dream Team members spend the year organizing fundraisers, recruiting dancers and moralers, coordinating events with the Miracle Families and, of course, attending to every last detail of the marathon itself.
Preferred candidates for Dream Team have prior experience with the event, either serving on one of the planning committees or participating as a dancer or moraler.
Applications for Dream Team are made available annually following the marathon in March. If you’re interested or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Dream Team 2018-2019
- Advisor: Katie DeKoster
- Community Relations Director: Hailey Mulder
- Logistics Director: Morgan Dalman
- Finance Director: Taylor LaBarge
- Marketing Director: Tyler Trisch
- Campus Relations Chairs: Monika DeWitt and Amy Dykstra
- Family Relations Chairs: Riley Schmitz, Anna Brady and Addison Duda
- Morale Squad Chairs: Maria Linehan and Mackenzie Mitchell
- Hospital Relations Chairs: Elena Budinsky and Samantha Tracy
- Finance Chair: Maddie Boerema
- Fundraising Chair: Ariana Bratt
- Publicity Chairs: Elizabeth Melby and Mikaelah Snoap
- Special Promotions Chairs: Hannah Duivan and Ben Boudreau
- Catering Chairs: Erin LaBarge and Katherine Anderson
- Entertainment Chairs: Brooklyn Tobias and Sydney Tressler
- Decorations and Event Management Chairs: Kjersten Johnson and Sarah Dible
- Event and Alumni Engagement: Nicole Radgens, Emily Anderson, and Pano Stavropoulos
- Mini Marathon Chairs: Riley Roberts, Holle Wade, and Savannah Tallman