Twenty-seven students make up the executive planning committee for Dance Marathon known as Dream Team.
Dream Team is responsible for planning all aspects of Dance Marathon and its events throughout the year, while also fundraising and increasing awareness at Hope. These are the people who make it all happen.
A year-long commitment, Dream Team is not for the faint of heart! Dream Team members spend the year organizing fundraisers, recruiting dancers and moralers, coordinating events with the Miracle Families and, of course, attending to every last detail of the marathon itself.
Preferred candidates for Dream Team have prior experience with the event, either serving on one of the planning committees or participating as a dancer or moraler.
Applications for Dream Team are made available annually following the marathon in March. If you’re interested or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Dream Team 2022–2023
- Advisor: Katie DeKoster
- Community Relations Director: Leah VanOrman
- Logistics Director: Abi Gift
- Finance Director: Nate Koorndyk
- Campus Relations Chairs: Nolan Kasher, Cassidy Larson, Isabelle VanAntwerpen
- Family Relations Chairs: Sarah Gruchow and Nick Dawson
- Morale Squad Chairs: Peyton Diehl and Cameron Maloney
- Hospital Relations Chairs: Kennedy Sage and Ally Orvis
- Fundraising Chairs: DaVarius Carter and Andrew Koorndyk
- Publicity Chairs: Jane Stockbridge and Elsie Craig
- Catering Chairs: Mackenzie Halton and Ella Hoekstra
- Entertainment Chairs: Aine Snoap and Morgan Paul
- Decorations and Event Management Chairs: Abby Hickock, Sophie Klanseck, and Isaac Zamora
- Mini Marathon Chairs: Courtney Dykhouse, Kyla Murray, Bailey O'Brien
- Merchandise: Hayley Jackson
Interested in Dream Team?
Let us know you’re interested or ask questions at email@example.com.
Bultman Student Center115 East 12th StreetSuite 107Holland, MI 49423