Resources and Services
Your need for career support, educational opportunities and staying connected to the college continues long after leaving campus. The Alumni Association offers programs and opportunities that encourage and support Hope graduates as partners, advocates and investors.
- Alumni Directory
- Explore the Alumni Directory at connection.hope.edu. Questions? Please contact us at 616.395.7250 or email@example.com, and we will be happy to help you.
- Boerigter Center for Calling and Career
- The Alumni Association partners with the Boerigter Center for Calling and Career to provide career planning, résumé building, networking opportunities and job postings for alumni. Learn more.
- The Hope College Connection
- The Hope College Connection is an innovative online community for calling and career that brings together students, alumni and families for mentoring and experiential learning. You can tap into the power of the Hope network with smart-matching algorithms to identify new connections as you navigate your career. Learn more at connection.hope.edu.
- Career Development and Lifelong Learning Courses
- We know that your personal development and career preparation doesn’t stop after graduation. Learn more about alumni career development and lifelong learning courses to participate in online that will support you as you continue to discern, prepare and pursue what’s next on your journey. Once you register, you can access nine career development courses covering topics such as developing your personal brand and how to prepare for an interview, and three personal development courses including leadership development, stress management and unconscious bias training. We are happy to provide you with the opportunity to continue to develop these lifelong skills that you can use as you make an impact in our world. This valuable service has been paid for by The Alumni Association in order to provide it to you free of charge. Get started today!
- Dow Center Discount
- Alumni are offered a discounted rate at the Dow Center.
- Recruiting, Reunions & Rivalries
We know that you connect with Hope in unique ways, and we also know that not everyone can make it back to campus easily or as often as they want. So we created a program that can come to you! Learn more about our "R's In A Box" program.
- Take a Hope Course
- Never had time to take that poetry class you heard so much about? It’s not too late. If you’ve already completed a degree at Hope, you’re eligible for a 25% tuition discount for regular semester and summer courses, both on-campus and online. To enroll, complete the Single Term Enrollment Form, and information regarding course registration will be sent to you. If you have questions, please contact the Registrar.
- Global Travel Program
- The Global Travel Program incorporates learning through exploring history, culture, art and language on international trips with Hope faculty experts.
- Events and Lectures
- If you’re living in — or just visiting — the Holland area, you’re invited to attend events and lectures that take place on campus throughout the year.
- Library Access
- Hope graduates also maintain their access to the VanWylen and Western Seminary Theological
libraries. The alumni library card entitles alumni to:
- Use of the materials at Van Wylen Library and the Western Theological Seminary Cook Library
- Use of the MeL (Michigan Electronic Library) Catalog to obtain material from participating MeL libraries throughout the state
- Off campus access to subscription online databases
- InterLibrary Loan privileges
- Be a current Michigan resident
- Present a valid government issue ID at the time they come to the library to receive their library card
- Submit a “Fee Exempt Library Card” application in person
- Learning Opportunities
- There are many ways to continue learning with Hope. Take a class, attend a summer camp, explore resources for senior professionals and learn about other opportunities. Read more.
- Alumni Data Request
If you volunteer for Hope or are a member of the faculty or staff and need information about Hope Alumni, please submit an Alumni Data Request.
This service is intended for Hope faculty, staff and volunteers only. If you are a Hope graduate looking to connect with other alumni, we offer the The Hope College Connection and a variety of other social networks to assist you. Please contact us at 616.395.7250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
COME AND VISIT
Alumni are invited to check in at the Boerigter Center Welcome Desk on the 1st Floor of the DeWitt Center.
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 2Holland, MI 49423