New Student Orientation isn’t just for students.
Tuesdays, July 7–August 4
This year’s family orientation will be virtual and will include something every Tuesday, from July 7 to August 4. We’re excited to be able to connect with families regularly and help them prepare for the year ahead.
Families aren’t required to participate, but we strongly encourage you to attend.
Schedule and recordings
- July 7: Navigating Your Wellness: the Health Center, Dining Services, Campus Ministries,
and Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- July 14: Living on Campus: Residential Life, Campus Safety, Financial Matters
- July 21: Understanding College Classes: the Registrar's Office and how to succeed as a first year college student
- July 28: Navigating Academic Resources: Disability and Accessibility Resources, the Klooster Center for Excellence in Writing, the Academic Success Center, Van Wylen Library
- August 4: Building a Greater Hope Community. President Scogin, Dean Richard Frost, and Vanessa Greene will speak to the ways that, together, we will continue to build a greater community here at Hope College