Help Center Information
You can use the Computer Science Help Center to get assistance with your work Sundays through Thursdays from 7-9 p.m. Eastern Time in CSCI 112, 225, 235, 245 and 255.
The Help Center will be staffed beginning Monday, August 17 through Sunday, November 15.
The Help Center will be offered via Google Meet. Each Help Center Assistant has a Google Meet meeting they will be on during their shifts. Use your Hope email address since otherwise you may not be allowed to enter the Google Meet.
|Day||Time||Assistant(s)||Google Meet link (opens in a new tab / window)|
Joining via Google Calendar
There is a Google Calendar you can add to your personal Google calendar to make it even easier to attend the Help Center. To add the calendar:
- Click on this link to the calendar
- Log in with your 1Hope credentials if necessary
- Click the "Add" button to subscribe to the Help Center calendar
To join an assistant's meeting:
- Open Google Calendar
- Navigate to the current date if necessary
- Click on the desired assistant's calendar event
- Click the "Join with Google Meet" button
VanderWerf Hall27 Graves PlaceRoom 220Holland, MI 49423