We bring in a variety of speakers to campus to talk about things that might not normally be covered in our classes. When possible, these seminars are recorded. Those videos are available below.
2016–17 (most recent first)
- March 30 2017: Exploring Bioinformations through Distributed Computing | Nicholas Hazekamp
- March 2 2017: American Self-Defense in Cyberspace | Dr. Josiah Dykstra and Dr. Joel Toppen
- February 16 2017: Student Presentations | Nathan Gingrich and Dane Linsky
- October 27 2016: Everything is "in the cloud" ... so what's the big deal? | Anita Bateman
- October 27 2016: The W. Mich. Anti-Fraud Research Collaboration | Dr. Tim Bergsma
- October 6, 2016: Learning how to Learn — Studying Deep Learning as a Graduate Student in Computer Science | Joel Brogan