Special Programs and Opportunities
- Off-Campus Study
- Maybe you yearn to get outside the Hope campus “bubble” and study for a semester in a U.S. metropolitan landscape or venture out to another country. Consider China May Term, London May Term, or Hanze University’s Doing Business in Europe. In addition, Hope’s Fried Center for Global Engagement offers a wide variety of off-campus options.
- Baker Scholars
- Perhaps you are laser-focused on a career in business. Hope is one of only 33 schools nationwide to offer the prestigious George F. Baker Scholars Program.
- Business Club
- Get involved right away as a freshman interested in economics and business. The Hope College Business Club is the largest student-led organization on campus, with 200+ members.
- Markets and Morality
- Explore economics issues through a Christian lens. Join Markets and Morality and help bring speakers and film screenings to campus to enrich the Hope community’s understanding of markets.
- ACG Cup Competition
- Team up with your business classmates and compete against other regional college teams on a business case study analysis in the ACG Cup Competition.
- Center For Leadership
- Ever thought about owning your own business? Or helping companies or nonprofit organizations with a business challenge? The Center for Leadership offers academic classes in leadership skills, invaluable start up advice to help get your company off the ground, and ways to connect with a group of students and experienced business leaders to consult on a project together.
Dig in your heels and get your hands dirty... experience matters!