Special Programs and Opportunities
- Off-Campus Study
- Maybe you yearn to get outside the Hope campus “bubble” and study for a semester in a U.S. metropolitan landscape or venture out to another country. Consider China, London, or Jamaica May terms. In addition, Hope’s Fried Center for Global Engagement offers a wide variety of off-campus options.
- Baker Scholars
- Perhaps you are laser-focused on a career in business. Hope is one of only 33 schools nationwide to offer the prestigious George F. Baker Scholars Program.
- Business Club
- Get involved right away as a freshman interested in economics and business. The Hope College Business Club is the largest student-led organization on campus, with 200+ members.
- Hope Entrepreneurship Institute (HEI)
- Whether you are interested in starting your own business or just challenging yourself to think in new and innovative ways, the Hope Entrepreneurship Institute can help you develop critical skills through networking, company visits, personal development and hands-on experience.
- Markets & Morality
- Explore economics issues through a Christian lens. Join Markets & Morality and help bring speakers and film screenings to campus to enrich the Hope community’s understanding of markets.
- Case Competitions
- Team up with your business classmates and compete against other regional college teams in a variety of case competitions.
- Center For Leadership
- Ever thought about owning your own business? Or helping companies or nonprofit organizations with a business challenge? The Center for Leadership offers academic classes in leadership skills, invaluable start up advice to help get your company off the ground, and ways to connect with a group of students and experienced business leaders to consult on a project together.
- Hope for the Community
- Hope for the Community is an initiative that provides Hope College students and non-profit organization leaders the opportunity to learn from each other.
Dig in your heels and get your hands dirty... experience matters!