At a Glance for Prospective Students
As a prospective student, the Hope College Department of Education offers a world of opportunities to work with children and young adults. Hope offers elementary and secondary certifications and endorsements in Special Education and English as a Second Language. This page is provided to help you find the information you will need to make crucial decisions about your future.
- Courses page – Describes the courses you will take in each of the levels:
- Exploring a Career in Education/Level 1
- Commitment to a Career in Education/Level 2
- Student Teaching/Level 3
- Elementary Education – describes the elementary program and its requirements
- Secondary Education – Describes the secondary program and its requirements
- Student Teaching Page – Describes the Student Teaching semester and your many opportunities
- After Graduation – Describes opportunities and options after you graduate from Hope College
- Certification – Hope College is accredited through the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparations (CAEP). All students follow the Michigan Department of Education process to become certified to teach in their chosen discipline.
Contact for questions or clarifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceRoom 288Holland, MI 49423