When our graduates leave Hope, they’re equipped for lives of leadership, character and service.
Go on to build careers in a variety of health related fields, serve as teachers, and pursue post-graduate degrees while remaining strong and true to their calling to make this world a better place.
- ATHLETIC TRAINING
- Professional sports team
- Colleges and universities
- Medical sales
- Health and fitness facilities
- Sports medicine clinics
- Industrial health care
- Education settings
- EXERCISE SCIENCE
- Physical therapists
- Exercise physiologists
- Occupational therapists
- Directors of wellness programs
- Health facility directors
- Pharmaceutical sales
- Personal trainers
- Strength and conditioning coaches
- Physicians and physician assistants
- Cardiac rehabilitation specialists
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION & HEALTH EDUCATION
- Our physical education and health education graduates are well prepared for teaching in a variety of settings, including teaching in public and private elementary and secondary schools, as well as in public and corporate health and wellness environments.
Hope College was the best choice I have ever made! It changed me and shaped me into the person I am today. Not only did I find it to be such a welcoming community, it became a second home. Hope sets itself apart when I think about the relationships I formed during my time there, especially in the places I didn't expect to find them, like with my professors. I don't know of another school like it where the faculty has such truly genuine caring hearts. It means so much when you know they want you to succeed so badly that they are willing to dedicate their own time to give you the help you need. My professors worked extremely hard for me during my time at Hope, but even after I graduated I had their support. I am so thankful to them for helping me practice for interviews, make connections and obtain my dream job! When I reflect on Hope College, I can't help but smile at all the memories made and the impact it's had on my life! There is truly no place like Hope. Go Dutch!
—Brooke Nienhuis ’12
Middle School Physical Education and Health
Zeeland Public Schools
STAY IN TOUCH
We love hearing what our alumni have been up to lately.
DeVos Fieldhouse222 Fairbanks AvenueHolland, MI 49423
We retweeted @HopeAthletics:Our condolences to the family and friends of Dr. Daryl Siedentop '60, who passed away on July 15 at the age of 82. He coached @HopeCollegeBSB for 8 seasons and won 4 @MIAA1888 titles. He also was a distinguished scholar and educator. @HopeCollege athletics.hope.edu/x/bqye5