Winds, Brass and Percussion
Whether you’re a music major, minor or enthusiast, we have a place for you.
We provide a quality, educational experience that includes exposure to exceptional guest artists. Through the Great Performance Series, guest soloists performing with Hope ensembles, and guest recitalists, our students are continually interacting with and learning from outstanding musicians and artists.We offer lessons and ensemble opportunities for all flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, saxophone, trumpet, horn, trombone, euphonium, tuba and percussion players. Discover how your passion for music can be lifelong by joining our family of musicians!
Winds, Brass and Percussion Area FACULTY
- Gabe Southard (flute/piccolo and area head)
- Sarah Southard (oboe and English horn)
- David Yandl (clarinet and saxophone)
- Hannah Reilly (bassoon)
- Jonathan Ruffer (trumpet)
- Greg Bassett (french horn)
- Stafford Hunter (trombone, tuba, euphonium, visiting guest artist)
- Christopher Fashun (percussion)
Questions about Studying Winds, Brass or Percussion?Contact Dr. Gabe Southard, Head of Winds, Brass, & Percussion
Interested in joining an Ensemble?
Learn more about chamber music and other ensembles.
Miller Center for Musical Arts221 Columbia AvenueHolland, MI 49423