Cost & Registration
Awakening IV is June 9–14, 2019!
- All registrations must be completed with payment by May 17, 2019. You can make incremental payments if that is best for your budget. Payments need to be completed by May 17.
- Checks made payable to “Hope College” can be sent in lieu of credit card payments. Contact email@example.com for mailing address and additional information.
- Registration is limited, so please sign up early
- Individual registrations will be paired with same-gender roommates of similar age
“For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you... ”
—2 Timothy 1:6
$550 Double occupancy
$600 single room
Sibling discount: $500 each
- Awakening t-shirt, water bottle, backpack
- Artistic supplies
- Transportation for off-campus events
- All activities
Does not include travel to Holland or the Hope College campus.
Need-based scholarships are available — find additional info on the registration form.
Enrollment in Awakening is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications are processed in the order received. You will receive notification of your enrollment status via email if you are on a waiting list. Awakening will cap enrollment at 50 students for the 2019 gathering.
Miller Center for Musical Arts221 Columbia AvenueHolland, MI 49423
Prof. James De Boer
Director of Awakening