Are you ready to jump-start your journey as an economics and business student?
Even before you take your first class in the department, Launch is an important step toward discovering your calling and making the most of your experience as an economics and business student.
This nine-week, immersive program surrounds students who have an interest in exploring business. Together, we’ll take a broad look at the professional world before making decisions about your future.
- Connect with other business-interested students and build relationships that will last far beyond your first year
- Make connections with professionals and faculty
- Visit local companies to get a first-hand look at the variety of firms, industries and roles within the business world
- Take an active role in workshops and develop professional skills that are critical to college, career and life
- Discover ways to connect and lead in the department
- Work with a team on a project and presentation
- Gain introductory knowledge on a selected business topic
Applications opening September 10.