The Administrative Council serves as the president’s cabinet and consists of the following senior leaders.
This leadership team meets weekly to address matters affecting the college community. In addition to making decisions regarding policy, procedure and resources, the Administrative Council ensures that Hope College fulfills its mission and makes progress on the strategic plan.
- Rev. Dr. Dennis N. Voskuil, Interim President
- Tom Bylsma, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Jennifer Fellinger, Vice President for Public Affairs and Marketing
- Dr. Richard Frost, Vice President for Student Development and Dean of Students
- The Rev. Dr. Trygve Johnson, Hinga-Boersma Dean of the Chapel
- Jeff Puckett, Vice President for Development and Alumni Engagement
- Mary Remenschneider, Associate Vice President and Chief of Staff
- Dr. Cady Short-Thompson, Provost
- Dr. Sonja Trent-Brown, Chief Officer for Culture and Inclusion
- William C. Vanderbilt, Vice President for Admissions