The Administrative Council serves as the president’s cabinet and consists of the following senior leaders.
This leadership team meets weekly to address matters affecting the college community. In addition to making decisions regarding policy, procedure and resources, the Administrative Council ensures that Hope College fulfills its mission and makes progress on the strategic plan.
- Matthew A. Scogin, President
- Tom Bylsma, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Sara Dorer, Director of Human Resources
- Jennifer Fellinger, Vice President for Co-Curricular Programming and Student Formation
- Gerald Griffin, Provost
- The Rev. Dr. Trygve Johnson, Hinga-Boersma Dean of the Chapel
- Jeff Puckett, Vice President of Philanthropy & Engagement
- Mary Remenschneider, Associate Vice President and Campaign Director
- Timothy Schoonveld, Director of Athletics
- Becky Starkenburg, Dean of Students
- Dr. Sonja Trent-Brown, Vice President for Culture and Inclusive Excellence
- William C. Vanderbilt, Vice President